Re: Playable or partially playable but fun xbox 1 games?

Thanks for all of the responses.
@cj89
I'm with you! I purchased a playstation vita for literally one reason and that's mk9 in my pocket. I dedicated so much time to learning that game, it'd be awsom if it'd work on xbox 1, though I'd have to get used to the feel of doing combos with that controller. Believe it or not, I purchased the game for pc as well lol, but there's a very slight lag that makes it unplayable for me. Lag is one of those things I just can not deal with, it drives me crazy.