Current Playroom installer labeled as a serious threat

Hi all,

has anyone recently tried to download the most recent installer that is available from the Quentin C. Playroom official site, under Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, with the standard built-in Windows Defender enabled and running?

When I try to run the installer under these conditions, before it can even display a window, I immediately get a warning notification that this file contains a serious threat (there was a difficult to copy name of the specific Trojan in question, I can double check it and post it here if needed) and the file is automatically quarantined.

I tend to think it's just one of these false positives, but I'm still a little concerned. What if the site has been hacked and the installer actually infected with a real virus? Has anyone heard anything about the QC salon site being hacked? Because, if it were to be a false positive alert, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be triggered at the actual game executable, that does actually connect and talk to the internet, rather than at the mere installer?

Thanks for everyone's opinions and input on the matter.
Lukas