Re: City

@LordLondon,
First of all, stupidity?  Not really, in this day and age.  Nowadays there are a plethora of ways to back up, store, and share files...no one is limited to one or two choices; nor does anyone have to monitor their files every single day...I strongly suspect that once a month would be sufficient, and wouldn't take much time at all.  Ad to that the fact that space isn't of much consequence anymore, and it's not stupidity at all to think that files would remain where they are once you put them there, since for all intents and purposes there's no need to remove or otherwise manipulate them.  And it is certainly not stupidity to think that if I have provided links to some sort of downloadable content (no matter what it is), then the onus falls on me to make sure that it A, remains available, or if that's impossible for some abstract, unknown reason, B, to at least be responsible enough to convey that info in a simple post edit.  Moreover, you missed the main point that I was making.  My point was that it is not difficult to edit a post here, requiring nothing but a few minutes and the ability to press keys on a keyboard, yet such a simple task is hardly ever completed.  It's much more difficult to try to write and/or speak a language that you have very little knowledge of, and if the assertion is that someone who is without a doubt ESL should make the effort to communicate in a language that is foreign and difficult for them, then it stands to reason that the easier task (one which takes far less effort) of editing a post should not be a problem, yet it is never done.  It seems rather hypocritical to expect someone to do something that is more difficult and takes more effort, and call it laziness when it's not done, when those same people refuse to do a simple task of far less difficulty and requiring much less effort, which certainly smacks of laziness.  That was my point.  That's all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sher via Audiogames-reflector