Hello guys.
I'm doing a manamon nuzlocke challenge, you can chec it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FSmAT2ORU
The video is in spanish, but if you've played manamon before you can understand whats happening without problems.
the first few minutes are just me talking about the rules of the challenge, you can skip them.
For those who don't know, here are a explanation of what is a nuzlocke
The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of self-imposed rules used while playing a Pokémon main series (or hack) game to make the game more difficult as well as more meaningful to the player.
These are the rules I'm using for the serie
◾ You may only catch the first  manamon you encounter on each zone. If you faint the  manamon, you cannot capture any other on that route. If you capture any other, it cannot be used for that Nuzlocke.)
◾ When a  manamon  is defeated, it is dead and you cannot use it. You must either release it or store it permanently in a "dead" partition.
◾ You must nickname every single Manamon you have.
◾ Duplication Clause: If you encounter a Manamon on a  zone which you already have, you may capture a Manamon  of a different species instead.
◾ Gift Clause: Gift Manamon,  such as Chindle in the belltower may be used.
◾ lifes clause: any time a manamon is defeated you lose 1 life. In this case I desided to have 7 lives.