Re: Your future on Alter Aeon: a Discussion of game trends

I myself have played alter aeon for about 7 years now (since 2010 or so) (I'm Draeand and a few other different alts on there). Now I rarely ever go on there -- I've mostly gotten board of it -- but to see a game that I've loved for so long go down like this is just saddening. I've met a lot of great people on there; hell, I even worked with Dernan on a project he was working with (socketwrap, https://github.com/oliver2213/socketwrap). I've never contributed to the mushz soundpack, but have still enjoyed the game when I've played it. I guess that old saying does hold true: alas, all good things must come to an end...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shadowfax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector