Re: The Return OF The King Feetback

I must admit, that I haven't played the game that much. Every time I tried, it was either lagging badly, I got disconnected after a few minutes, or I couldn't connect at all.
But in general, I think, it is a good concept. On the few ocasions I actually was able to play, I always had the feeling to have an unfinished game here. Don't get me wrong. I know, that an MMORPG is never really finished.
Waht I mean is, that the whole world looked kind of empty. There are no NPCs, no quests, no backstory that you could experience throughout the game. All you do is killing creatures.
So, that's what I would like to see. More quests, and a world, that feels more alive in general. They created this huge, open world. Now, they just need to fill it with more content.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector