Re: Trying out google chrome and Nvda

I actually turned the auto reporting of background progress bars off because I found it rather annoying when copying many different files, but I'll give it a try and see if it works in Chrome.

@Stewee, I know about the auto navigation thing in Nvda but that isn't the issue with chrome, the issue is that basically it's hard to interact with combo boxes.
For example the one on this site I can't hit arrows to go up and down the menu, and if I try navigating by letter it activates streight away.
Ie used to do this, but the old  trick of holding alt arrows doesn't seem to work in chrome.