Re: The Uber Debate

Anybody can get on social media and say pretty much whatever they want regardless of whether the story they tell is true or not.

The news media, where I get my information about Uber from, at least tries to verify that the story is accurate before they broadcast it nationally or even locally.

When I see messages like #4 who claim to have had nothing but bad experiences with a service that I've had only one bad experience with, I have to wonder what the drivers on the receiving end of those negative remarks would say about the passenger making all those negative claims. You're right, there are cameras in cabs, and their not just for passenger safety either. just as there are bad drivers that shouldn't be driving, there are also equally bad passengers too.

I'm not suggesting that anyone here is a bad passenger, but to be fair, all we are getting here is one side of the story. I think it would be interesting to hear how much the picture changes when the other side of the story is told.