Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

My name is Rose. I started playing audio games around 15 years ago, 2002 to be precise. My very first game was Accessible Battleship. It was written by the same developer who created Star Fight. My first mud I played was Star Conquest (classic) which I joined sometime in 2005. I took a break from gaming for awhile to mainly administrate. Some may know me as a former RS Games administrator. I was an RS admin from 2012 to 2016 and left the staff shortly after the RS Games iPhone app was released. As I work for the company who had the authority to both approve and deny updates to their app, I decided that assisting personal, long-time friends with such an app would be a conflict of interest. These days, I still mud. I play Alter Aeon in phases, and I've been on a few social muds over the years. However, my main gaming focus has been games for iOS. I am, in particular, a big fan of Choice of Games titles as well as accessible versions of popular games, such as the ones made by Blindfold games. I decided to join the Audio Games forum after listening to a forum member's internet radio stream. After hearing him play a variety of audio games for PC, I realized that I had missed a number of awesome Windows based audio games over the years. I'm hoping to broaden my audio gaming knowledge regardless of platform. I am open to anything members of this forum recommend.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Corpod35 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MissouriMud via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Criela via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jimsonyoung via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : azslow3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dayvill via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : antx via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : justinmacleod via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector