Problems with updating Entombed to the full version

Hey. So this is a thing that happened a long time ago, maybe 4 or 5 years.
I played this awesome game called Entombed, I still do, and I thought: "Hhey I really like the game, I want to purchase the full version." And I did. Stupid as I was, I typed in the wrong Mail-address, so offcourse it didn't work. I tried again, after I appoligysed to my parents. This time though, I made sure that the mail-address was right, but nothing happened. Now 5 years later, I come to think of it.
Well to the point. I just wanted to hear if anyone else have hed this problem. I really want to play this... but I dont want to waist more money... I can't imagine why I didn't get a conformation or whatever, can't remember, but I am positive that it somehow didn't work.
I would apreashiate any help you can give.
And now that I am on it, I can’t run the new version that Blindgamer95 linked to in his video. It says: entombed stopped working... What to do?
Mads