Re: Survive the Wild!

Amine wrote:
angel_diva22 wrote:

Hi @BigGun,

BigGun wrote:

Hi
I don't know why, but when ever I want to play this game, I make a character, play for abit, then when I want to play next day my char gets deleted. Dubble checked the spelling and everything, but no luck. I have heard from an other fred that your username has to have more then 4 letters and that there needs to be at least one number, But when I created an other account, That time BigGun04, it deletes it as well.

As far as I am aware, your name can be whatever you want now, so long as you don't purposefully and knowingly impersonate someone else.

Anyone know what's causing this problem?

As far as the deletion is concerned, since you have a free account, the spam filter in the game sometimes flags innocent chars that are not spam, depending on where you are on the map, like the edges of it, for example.

Don't give up! Have fun, and enjoy yourself once you get recreated. Maybe the next time it won't land you on the edges, where the filter marks your char as spam big_smile.

I'm sorry but there is no such thing that your character gets deleted if it's on a map edge. Also, your character doesn't have to have numbers at all, in fact it's advised to not use numbers in a character name as this is an rpg. Your character gets spam killed only if: you have the default inventory, your char name has less than 5 letters in it, if it has a strange non alphabetical letter sometimes, or if you don't log in for 30 days. Payed accounts do not get spam killed however.

Oh, my bad. I had remembered I think from when someone had written that you get deleted if you are on edges of the map. Or that was just an idea or something? I don't know. It was such a long time ago, when the filter was being implemented. So yeah, who knows when it was or who wrote it in the out of character channel, so when it was said, I thought that that is part of what was implemented in it when I wrote my reply.I had also thought I remembered someone at some point saying it was implemented for a while, but again, so many comings and goings on STW, and it was such a while back that all this was said, and things have changed since then, hahaha.

Take care, big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : adiluralbaev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marilynV via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector