Inferos Prototype

Hi all, my name is Karl-Heinz Gilbert-Wason. I am a student at University of Baltimore currently enrolled in an Audio Only Game Development class.

I have been working on a game called Inferos. In this horror adventure game, the player must navigate through different parts of hell with the help of a disembodied demon. So far I only have one truly playable level. In this level the  player must escape an underground prison while trying their best to avoid any danger. There is an audio explanation of the controls in the main menu.

Any feedback on this demo would be great. Specifically, was it easy to form a mental map of the play space? Were there any specific difficulties you encountered with the controls? On a scale of 1 to 10 how spooky was this game? Any other feedback or suggestions to better this game would be appreciated

Edit: I realized I forgot to include the data files for the executable, link updated with data files and executable zipped together.

Link to executable download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VegXj … Y-uzrRfNal