Re: help with alter eon

If you're able to survive shit I'd go druid mage warrior or what you need is druid warrior cleric probably. Build a good regen set and a druid cast set. Research and ask other players before learning skills and spells and put your pracs into stats. I have an article in the articles room about building a warrior mage but I outline a lot of the important spells and skills there that are essencial regardless of your class option. Honestly I wouldn't bother with learning the tincture brewing things, you can buy tinctures from high level druids in bulk and they aren't necessary for quick xp. I always go for the basic potion brewing stuff from the mage tree though, but not for brewing good potions, but only for the few million xp it can rapidly give me. Or it used to anyway.
It's funny that despite Dentins comments about wanting to provide other options than just killing for xp he doesn't really make it worth your time. It is true that some things were insanely overpowered, but there is ... you know ... a middle ground? Where running in huge ass groups isn't the only option? Is there even anymore?