Re: Non 24 Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder

Currently typing this at 5:30 in the morning. As you can probably tell from that, I have sleep problems too. I'm often tired durring the day but then I either find it hard to fall asleep at night or hard to stay asleep and wake up at random times in the night, usually 5 or 5:30 but sometimes as early as 4, and most of the time I never get back to sleep so I often just brouse the forum or twitter or watch youtube or anything really. It kind of sucks though and I would kinda wanna be done with this, though in recent years i've just gotten used to it. I haven't really tried too much to help it other than meditation witch sort of works, but not always. Or maybe I just don't do it enough...