Re: Your Dream Mud, Be As Detailed As You Want

I would love a game that had all the crafting elements of wayfar but a procedurally generated universe. I love space based exploration and colonising. so to be able to start with 2 bits of rock and then work your way up into space and into the universe for me would be fantastic.
1 thing all these space muds are seriously lacking in is the space exploration element. wayfar was the best in terms of crafting but it's universe was just too small and well boxy. combat I'm ok with, that's fine by me. but I would also love to see a proper economy. for example, if you transfer gasses debris minerals to a planet let it be because said planet needs them. if it doesn't have said resources then let the affects be obvious. this is something else the space muds I've played never got right.