Captain Dynamite and the Fallen Hero Review

Dear all,

So, I just discovered this game that I've played over and over for a while.  I'm sure you've heard of it, it's the rhythm game made by Invisible games. It's called Captain Dynamite and the Fallen Hero.

The  synopsis of the story is your a hero taking down bad guys. What is unique about the game though is your following the rhythm of the music as your doing it, and entries for actions such as punch and kick are time-sensitive.  It is truly a captivating game. I have played through it 6 times now, and it does not get old.

I know that most of you on the forum will be familiar with games such as Rhythm Heaven, and Space Channel 5, and you'll respond with "It's another clone."  It's a Captivating story that really emerses you in the life of a superhero.  I enjoy playing the game.

The only thing that is wrong with it is that it's way too short. It only has 2 chapters, and it's a demo. It doesn't seem like the company has released either a full version or more chapters to the game. It's really a shame.

If anyone knows what happened to the developer, post on the forum as to the cause of things not working out so well. It truly is a gem this game, and I recommend you all play the 2 chapters available if you haven't already.