Re: Grand Theft Auto V

@Seb,
When I first start story mode, am I in the bank?  I noticed it was telling me to move people, then do something with a door, but at the time I wasn't trying to complete it; I was just trying to create the required save path.  So is this the first mission starting right off, or do I have to choose that in a menu?  And exactly what do I do to complete it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angarag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector