Re: telltale games disscussion

@bradp, at the first part of the episode, when vasquez is speaking on the phone, you have to move the left analog stick forward while pressing the X button. then, you'll be prompted to press the L1 button to use his mechanical eye implant to hack in to his computer.
to do this, simply move your right analog stick forward and then press the X button. after that's done, you'll hear a sound that he has hacked the computer and the next scene continues.
@CJ89, since we don't know exactly on what time we need to make a choice, we just push the buttons, or another way is to wait until another character stops talking and press the four buttons to make a choice.
@SLJ, I know that this game is really hard for us because of the explorations and puzzles, but it actually still doable however you need too much patience just to pass one part in a scene.
and for everyone else, now I've made some very good progress with the first season of the walking dead. recently, I've just beatten episode 2, and now I am at episode 3 chapter 2.
note: for anyone who wants to try out the walking dead series, this game is a bit different compared to any other series, mainly in the action scenes where you have to move the cursor and click something to trigger it.