Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

hey everyone. Sorry for being off the radar for some time. The problem is that we are only two people developing the game and after the release in August we both got super sick for quite a while.
However, I have good news for you. The blind-friendly version of Episode 1 is finally done and we hope that over the next few days some of you .. preferably the ones who already bought the game .. will test it for us.
We have done a lot of testing ourselves, but of course, we can't get even close to imagining what it feels like for you.
So I set up a thread for testing in the developers area.
Hopefully, we can then release the blind-friendly mode later next week.

We understand that our website isn't very blind-friendly. The reason why you think it's been abandoned is that the website is actually just graphics. The news-section that you talk about is actually burried deep on the fourth page so that is not used a lot, but we're going to write news soon.