Re: urgent warning for windows 7 anhd 8 users

I'll have to say I did download something of some sort on Wednesday and everything is working fine, actually better than usual to be honest. Perhaps Badger got some sort of Trojan windows update that attacked their computer somehow through windows update? That happened to me on my other machine once and it was hard to clean up. Not sure how the Telemetry stuff fits in if that is what happened, but might explain the trouble.