Re: Skullgirls / 2D fighting games advice for a complete beginner

Hey all,

thanks a lot for all the wonderful advice!
Stewie, I really appreciate your list of important notations, as I was still a little confused about those, so you certainly clarified a lot of stuff for me right there!

Yeah, would be loads of fun to play online and perhaps have a Skype call going at the same time!
My Skype name is robin_kipp - anyone interested is welcome to add me on there!

Robin

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robin24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robin24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector