Re: Logging BGT runtime errors using linux?

Hello,

I just did some searching, I might be able to give a few pointers. These are only ideas, maybe this doesn't work at all, but it is worth trying.
Try intercepting the calls made to the display server with xtrace. You might also need xvfb, I have no idea, completely untested. From what I have red, you can log comunication between the x server and the app by typing:
xtrace myapp
so this may be:
xtrace wine myapp.exe
Hope this helps someone