Re: Code 7 Episode 1 Looking for testers

Well scratch that.
Somehow after a bunch of blocking and unblocking tiles I managed to get to cf41.
There right slap dab in the middle was well the airlook d243.
However you can not block or unblock exits aparently.
I got the message after I unblocked 52 or was it 42, saying the path was almost clear but I can't get into 41 from that side.
Its a pitty your char can't run to the end and just exit.
Then again, I really wish I could get this  last part sorted.
I have tried to and managed to get some things sorted.
Any number with 1 will stop any tile with 3 on it, any number with 3 will stop 2 and any number with 2 will stop 3 well sort of.
I have noticed that cf11 is spoken at cf11 but nothing else  Sometimes the rotations don't voice to unless I escape out and well.
I am ready for a spoiler though on what the sequence is.
I know that all paths ending in 3 and 2 are dead ends

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector