Re: lord of the rings tactics

Hi,
so you might wonder why I brought this topic back from the dead.
Reason being, I've been gaming with OCR pretty much exclusively for the past few weeks and have had incredible results.
I'll start another topic if people want to share what can now be played, but this game reads near perfectly.  skills, items, enemies and hit accuracy all read like a charm.  So if anybody wants to play this again, it should be a lot easier to build up your characters the way you want.