Re: Podcatchers for Windows, what are people using these days?

Thanks. Do you have any experience with this program? I'm having some trouble figuring out how to add podcasts. It doesn't seem to be accessible, which is weird since many of the other buttons on the toolbars are labelled. I tried working with it with both NVDA and JAWS with no luck. The only thing I didn't try was using OCR, but I did play around with using object nav and the JAWS cursor to no avail. I'm really hoping I can get this figured out, because I actually did manage to download one podcast with it, and it was a breeze. The problem was that, since I couldn't subscribe to the podcast, if I wanted to go back and download more episodes, or a different podcast altogether, I had to manually reenter the URL.