Re: Flexible survival mud

I am tempted to try out this game, but the premis is just creepy!
LOL, I have never thought of myself as prudish, modest for sure, but not pathologically so.
I like the sound of the jobs and crafting, and even the combat sounds interesting for the way it lets you pause and read.
Maybe I'll just keep an eye on this topic, and see how you all like the game before I try it out.
One thing that turned me away from it initially was that I thought there would be a lot of strange people trying to push you into graphic roleplay, but if that's not the case, it may be worth a look.