Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta55)

The Imaginatrix wrote:

To add to my CP struggles. The Ice World is a nightmare and any game with a polar bear in it is liable to kill me enough times that I'll probably lose the level. The second path I just found in the volcano has ridiculous walking bombs I never seem to escape, which is particularly problematic in the second one where you're supposed to let them explode, just not near you (THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT NEAR ME WHEN I START THE GAME AND THEN THEY CHASE ME IF THEY DON'T JUST STAY IN MY WAY). I have only gotten to the third game in the City once, and I'm beginning to think that I was extremely lucky, because I'm lucky if I can get a positive score on the letterbox thing and the big rats always seem to get me before I get any of their tiny buddies. And don't even get me started on the darkness World. How am I supposed to get better at these things if I can't even complete them?

I admit, the city world really isn't easy, at least I think so.
About the rats game, what I do is just keep pressing f while walking through the maze.
I've completed the world, but some games are just hard to unlock, and I don't think I've played all games there.
I need to play it again to look at different paths.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector