Re: entombed races and jobs

Hi Gryfindore.
Well it's been a while since I've played entombed but one combo I have always liked is the dwarf barbarian assassin since as an assassin you can hide and do sneak attacks and critical hits. Dwarves can take a lot of damage so they don't die easily also if you have the short swords you can do some serious damage with charge and things like that. Bards are pretty weak but they are helpfull so it's good to have at least one in your party with a second job as a monk since monks can do a lot of good things like break limbs and takedown. Use the siren song to put the enemies to sleep then attack them with your dwarf that should do some serious damage.
For races I would suggest sticking with the dwarves, ogers, and humans. Humans are average in pretty much every respect so they are well rounded. Also if you want to press grov during a game and type bottomsup this wil add an extra human character to your party.