Re: Code 7 VI Mode Is Out Now And Has A Charity Sale

@kevin.glaap

Yes I did, the problem wasn't with the accessible site, it was with humblebundle, which the accessible site puts the sale through. I don't know what that site is doing but more often than not, it causes Internet Explorer's CPU usage to go through the roof, which necessitates closing it. Itt also wouldn't let me download the purchased game until I created an unwanted account on the site.

Atleast for episode 0 ich.io didn't cause any of these problems, it just worked. Too bad the but now buttons or links on it didn't work.

@JLove

You must be unlucky, in all the years I've been using Windows, beginning with Windows 95, the only problem I've ever had with

As for not completely removing uninstalled programs, you can't blame Windows for that, instead blame the software developers. The uninstaller can only remove what it created, but most programs create additional file and registry entries that the installer/uninstaller knows nothing about, so it doesn't remove them.

I'd probably use Firefox or Chrome except that both developers chose not to take advantage of the integration Microsoft provided in Windows for Internet explorer that is perfectly usable by other browsers making them less convenient to use than Internet Explorer. A good example is the way favorites or bookmakers are saved. Instead of saving bookmarks in .URL files in the Favorites folder as Internet Explorer does, they both chose to store their bookmarkes in some proprietary file making them useless unless you open the browser first.

For zip files, until I downloaded this game and tried to unpack it, I've never had the built in zip file handling fail to work with a downloaded zip file.

I could go on but I won't.it is that it collects garbage until it craps on itself and needs to be reinstalled.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector