Re: Seeing AI version 2.0

Yeah I have tested all the new features but one. The new things are, new handwriting recognition channel, new color identifier channel, new light identifier channel, and finally, and probably the most useful, new currency identifier channel that can do more than U.S. dollars. I've tested all but handwriting, which I will do, and if it can read my writing, [[wow]]. Anyway, the color thing is cool, it can do one or more colors in an area, the light thing plays a tone, the lower the tone, the darker it is where the camera is pointing, the higher the tone, the brighter it is. I only have U.S. bills, but it got all of them correct, and it can identify them  regardless of orientation.