Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hello again everyone.  Just a reminder, first Swamp stream is tonight!  My apologies for the rather late reminder post; ended up sleeping a bit longer than I intended to.  The target time is going to be around 10:00PM Eastern Time tonight.  Currently dealing with some  minor technical issues, so there is a slight possibility that it may get pushed back to 10:30 or 11:00.  However, barring anything severe popping up, it's definitely happening tonight.  As is usual with my streams, there will be a 15 to 20 minute "Going Live" period, to give time for everyone to get there and get comfortable.  During that period, or at any other time during the stream, if you happen to hear a song that catches your fancy, you can use the bot command to have KittyBot tell you what it is by typing an exclamation point followed by the word "song".  The command would look like this: !song
Entering this bot command will result in both a Twitch chat output of the title of the track and the artist, as well as a text-to-speech output of this info. Please note, the text-to-speech output from any bot command is played via my sound card, and thus is subject to the 10 to 15 second live-stream delay before you'll hear it.  That being said, I would ask that you not spam the bot command, I assure you, it's working.  This should not be possible, due to the cooldown on the command, but I'd rather not put that to the test just yet.  Also, please note that bot commands only work during the live broadcast.  If you are watching the VOD of the stream, no bot commands are available.

Looking forward to seeing  you folks later tonight!

Edit: For anyone who doesn't already know, the link to my channel can be found in my signature, but I'll also provide it in this post.
My Twitch.tv Channel:  http://www.twitch.tv/WintergreenKitty

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SBGgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SBGgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SBGgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SBGgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : WintergreenKitty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector