Re: Core-Exiles help

I have actually set up a skype group specifically for blind players, if you would like me to add you just message me your Skype name and I'll do so.

I've been playing CE for nearly 8 years now on and off. And BSG will have a core-exiles section next to help blind folks get started. the biggest issue with the game is the size of it and how overwelming it can be trying to get started. For now that is the point of the skype group, there are some new players in there along with some old timers to help out with questions.

I'm holiday on game, and my skype if you just wanted to add me directly is blackscreengaming.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector