Re: Happy Holidays and Game Updates!

@Slj, I do appreciate the irritation, heck the fact that I never actually got to play the game I contributed voice acting for due to a promised fix for xp never materialising and the game dropping off the map before I got windows 10  was more than a little annoying, quite aside from the fact that I really wanted to play Breakerbox other games and couldn't.

However, in general I have to agree with Death, Breakerbox are planely learning from the past and going forward. As I have worked on adding download links to the db, I can tell you that a lot of developers use Dropbox for permenant hosting, and looking at the way Paypal is setup with the payment option, it is plane that Breakerbox have a business account  and can therefore process orders, both of which are very hopeful signs to me.

So I'm for myself quite willing to give Breakerbox the bennifit of the doubt here, and indeed am very much looking forward to trying their games out.