Re: The Last Jedi: what do we think?

First of all, I am going to wait until I can get it on ITunes and or see the movie in another way. I just do not have the cash or the transportation to go see it at this time. Anyway, please spoil it for me. rofl. The Force Awakens is sort of making doudt that I even want to go see this one. It is almost like I seen it before if you get my meaning. Anyway, I guess I will find away to rent at the vary least when it comes time to. LOL.