From Sonnar Interactive,(TWISTED TALES! (Audio Game Hub News Included)

For those who'd like to read the original posting in full, please head on over here to see it.

Sonnarbooks accessible!

DECEMBER 19, 2017 by ALEX

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you all for being with us and your patience – we are still working on Animal Escape and Runner games. Estimated release date is Jan/February.

In the meantime we wanted to share something exciting with you – a sonnarbook – combination of audiobook and a game – just like the good old choose your own adventure books. Full of professional voice acting, music and sound effects. Multiple endings and first in the world chance to play the story from the Big Bad Wolf point of view.

Red Riding Hood and Hansel and Gretel can be downloaded on Ios and Android here:
Website:
http://sonnar.nz/twisted-tales/

To activate the accessibility mode you have to use the magic gesture inside the app: triple tap the screen with three fingers relatively fast. On android devices you might need to disable TalkBack (we know it is annoying and we will try to overcome it).

We are curious what you think and we hope you will like the idea.

Whole team wishes you Sonific Christmas and many adventures in 2018!