Re: Need help with iTunes

I don't have any m4b files to check, but this method works with m4r and mp3. Check you have iTunes 12.7.
1. Browse to the files you want to add, then copy them with ctrl c.
2. Open iTunes and connect your phone, then tab til you find the iPhone button and hit spacebar to click it.
3. Tab til you land in a list that should have the category named summary highlighted, then down arrow to audiobooks.
4. Tab four times til you land in a list, which may or may not have files in it depending if you already have stuff on your phone.
5. Hit ctrl v to copy, and wait for the jingle. If the file is now in the list, it's on your phone.
I personally don't know where audiobooks go on the iphone because I have only had one about a month myself, and have not added any audiobooks yet.