my computer is driving me crazy, any help apreciated

hello and good morning everyone.
I ran into a strange problem with my computer and I can't seam to find an explanation for the problem.
I first noticed it when I wanted to hit the key combination ctrl plus shift plus t in eurofly, my computer switched to the task bar and a womans voice said something strange in a language I don't know. If I hit the key combination again, she says about the same thing, but a bit differently.
I don't know what this could be, I would'nt know of any program I recently installed having this feature or what it is on board. I don't know how long this has been actually in there because I used above mensioned combination for the first time now for eurofly, that's where I noticed it.
I recorded a example of the voice, the recording is quite choppy due to me not having any quality recording audio equipment, but maybe someone knows what the darn that thing is, I recorded both things the voice says.
The link is.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7vmzvuku0bo5 … 9.m4a?dl=0

Thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz.