Re: Amazon prime, what does it do, and is it worth it?

Well radio streaming is another area that is mildly disappointing.
there is a bbc skill that can stream most bbc radio, which is handy since we like the news on radio four, however the radio station my lady and I listen to most is classic fm, and there was no option for that either on tune in or otherwise, though knowing classic fm they'll probably come out with an amazon echo skill at some point (they already have an Iphone ap).

Still  again, given orchestral music we'd much prefer propper speakers to the smaller one on the echo I think, and we always have my old but relyable and nice sounding yamaha sterrio  system in my bedroom to fall back,on, indeed saying it's now probably around 16 years old, it still sounds awesome, albeit it won't stream or do anything fancy beyond playing cds or the radio.