Re: logic pro x or whatever

Logic is accessible, but you need to be patient and sometimes need to guess or pray that things are doing what you expect them to, such as selecting tracks. Or mac users i'd strongly recamend just using reaper or buying pro tools, i do not think logic is wurth the money as there's so much that is either only doable with sighted help or so much that is much easier and less time consuming to do with reaper or pro tools. I guess over time you could get really good with logic, but if your just starting out with audio production in general its going to take a while to do even the simplest things. I'm not saying do not under any surcomstances use logic, i'm just saying there are other and better options out there and that you must be even more patient learning logic than another DAW. If you do however decide to buy logic, I wish you good luck.