Re: Eurofly Version 2.0 now available

Hi.
So, something from my side of view. The game is good so far, I like the new features because the game gets a bit more realistic in the simming department, install orins mod and you actually have real describtions of aircraft instruments and systems.
Sure there are still certain things where someone knowing his way around aircraft is still sort of thinking, what the heck? For example things like changing the squawk code instead of the frequency when you transition into another airspace, or that apparently planes can go into reverse to get out of the gates, there is a pushback service at the airports for a reason people, think about it.
I still have a bug though, apparently, the options don't save fore me, when I go into the options, set my music to 0 and hit OK, the music is still there, also when I change the volume of the engine or airport sounds, they just stay the same volume in the end.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector