Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

jjaquinta, feel free to post updates, we are all about games here and getting updates is nice,.
I'll hopefully be putting together db pages for six swords, and your other games soon (i've checked out a fair few  alexa games, you can find the list in the articles room).

As regards six swords, I have found the bounties and temples, and love exploring the game and seeing all the different monster types, but at the moment I'm afraid I'm still feeling a bit lost.
I can wander around and whack things, but when I eventually found a bounty it was something waaaaay too tough to kill, and I can't improve my party because I can't get enough gold for better weapons,   I also  am not sure whether my  party are using their current weapons   optimally, eg, it would make sense to have a couple of people on ranged attacks and a couple on physical, but I don't know how  much difference that makes in the game so far if any.

So a bit more info on tactics would be nice.

I'm also afraid I have two bugs. the news command doesn't work at all (another reason why posting updates might be nice). I've tried under updates, news, what is the   latest news and Tell me the news you bloody moron! butg  but none of them worked :(not that I expected the last one to but hay).

Likewise, neither rest, sleep, go to sleep nor any combination work, indeed I only know there is a rest mechanic in the game because Bookrage told me in another topic, at first I thoguht the messages about "your party  should rest" were just flavour text.
I'm in the Uk so speaking with an English accent, but even  when my wife (who is American), tried speaking  it didn't work, maybe it is the language, since obvious, obviously I have the game set to English Uk.
I didn't  notice any  similar issues in mind maze, sub war or  any of your other titles.

I'm looking forward to seeing more quests and content in the game, since currently as I said it probably feels more empty than it is.
One way to improve this which is quite simple is to make the game a bit  more descriptive. At the moment  there is no description of your surroundings other than it's basic terrain type, and no description of enemy creatures. I'd love to know what a fire beatle or a merlock looks like, and if the hills and mountains  and light  forests were more described, I'd personlly get much more of an explorer vibe from them and love to wander the world a bit more.

One expantion class you could consider which would both have the ability to change the game and to act as player rewards would be  furniture, and similarly hazards in the wilderness or caves.
For example, if you sleep in a room with a bed you could recover more, while if you rest in a room with a magical book you could gain a little extra experience.

On the other hand, if you battle in an area with tangled bushes you might be damaged each round by the thorns, while travelling through the desert might take hp from your party, indeed looking into hunger and thirst and supplies, at least  to provide a bit of basic travelling and that lord of the rings feeling of journeying in the wild might be nice (you already have made a great start on this with the weather).

I'll look forward to seeing where this one goes, ditto with  starlanes, which I've also played and am ahving fun with.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector