Re: List of Audiogames on Alexa

@Dan  I will admit being married to an American definitely helps for a lot of ther  the questions since quite a few are Us specific big_smile.

Unfortunately, I submitted a bug report that double jeopardy wasn't working even though i had prime, and basically was told it's a known issue that is being worked on, Mrs Dark will enjoy it especially when  it is fixed I think.

Btw, updated the list again with another one, the  higher lower game. I'll be back at my flat on Thusday and there are a couple more adventure games I want to try, I also hope we see Dungeon crawler at some point that  people mentioned earlier (again perhaps someone can contact the developer).
i'd like to start updating the db with pages, for  Alexa games, since it's such an inherently accessible platform, though  being as Alexa seems available on multiple devices I'm not sure what the os is called for the platform section big_smile.