Re: Problem with undead asault.

It's online, try looking in the log and see if anything looks weird, or, paste it here, preferably a pastebin or similar link so you don't flood it because I don't think we have collapsable and expandable code blocks like other forums have. the left bracket code right bracket left bracket slash code right bracket tag is only for showing BB code which won't render inside it.