Re: winamp woes, please help

Okay hold everything my skull she be numb!
I just googled the problem, and the first thing I found was something on the winamp forums explaining how to fix it. For some weird reason in windows 10 the relative volume mix of Winamp as opposed to other applications is set at nine percent. ~All I needed to do was open winamp, go to the speakers bit in the task bar, use the application menu to open the volume mixer and crank winamp's volume up to regular big_smile.

Apparently lots of versions of windows have this problem.

Also interesting to know where the  volume mixer is for future things, eg, making sure my screen reader vs various audio games play nicely together.
So scratch the above post, I'm continuing with Winamp big_smile.