Re: Release Date Announcement for A Hero's Call

Well guys remember soundtracks for all outofsight games are here
https://outofsightgames.bandcamp.com/
The soundtrack is really cool.
For the poster that asked for the game price outofsightgames.com has it now.
19.95, pritty much 20 bucks.
Its the 29th here, I have the soundtrack, the cash and I am ready to do whatever it takes to get running.
Its almost time, sadly while I have cash for a few more bits of music, there are no gaming wrig upgrades but oh well I will be running this, really looking forward now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector