Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

Well, here are the bugs and issues I've noticed, with my favorite things about V2.0 below that.

Bad things happen if you tab to another flight computer dialog before the mission ends, the fuel almost never fills up all the way on the first try, and I've had the TCAS not notify me when another plane was coming even though the blackbox said it was on, and I remember doing it.

Now for non bugs
the legacy 600 doesn't use a jet engine sound, the flaps are mistakenly reported as being retracted in the blackbox when the actual problem was the exact opposite, the documentation doesn't explain anything about storms, or turbulent areas, and it's also written with very bad, barely understandable English, the 2 KM warning from the tower is kinda useless when in miles mode, though I can't really blame anyone for that one, you can't remove an item from favorites, the beeping capitals toggle switch is never listed in the keystrokes, and sometimes the new add-on's manager crashes.

What I like about the update.
Recognition of task completion on landing seems way more accurate than before, the add-on manager makes it easy to see what your missing and what's been updated recently, the new airplanes (like the beachcraft1900D) are cool, especially since they've been integrated into tasks, the new taxiing method and airplane systems are much more realistic, yet not too much of a learning curve, the safety gate alarms when exiting hangerways are almost like a minigame (especially fun when you hear another plane passing left to right in front of you, and when you set it off your self on landing) and the new options that let you ignore towers and TCAS, or get real weather make free flying way more enjoyable.

And yes, I agree with SLJ, a bug reporting system would be very useful.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector