Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

You know, it doesn't help that the dev says he wants this game to be seen as an actual simulator, but on the website he states that the game is in fact a geographical atlas and a flight simulation, and no, because you also say this is an atlas doesn't eliminate the simulation remark.
And yes, after the temper tantrum he threw some posts ago, I guess we Aviation geeks have to find a project of our own, as sad as it#s sounds, but it looks like eurofly isn't the sim or, arcade atlas for us.
Greetings Moritz.