Re: free accesible games for iOS?

Hi.
@Ghost rider I think sixthsense is a couple dollars. Lords and knights is free as well as a game called gladiators and then there is a game called ErnCon which is a free multi-player game. Also, there is a free demo version of smack me which is a bop-it like game and let's you play through the first couple levels.

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: scv
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: scotf2012
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: miki123211