Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

The amount of disrespect here is pretty outstanding. Before people jump, I don't mean guys like Simba or ironcross. They as they say themselves are aviation geeks, and I can totally get your wish for this game to be perfectly realistic. However, while a simulation does mean it is as close to the real aircraft as possible, it all depends on how far the developer wants to go. If you just keep in mind that this was originally meant to be a geographical atlas and that the flight idea came later as a bonus, I think it is enough. What is much more annoying however, are improper bug reports. Firstly, people need to start differentiating bug reports from feature suggestions. Second, I have no idea which developer ever fixed a bug by you just telling him the game crashes and I can't play. When does it crash? Does it give an error? Even with all that answered and with you giving a perfect bug report, you must also understand that A this is a free product and as such, you have no right to demand any updates and B it is holidays time. This version was in development for a while now, and nobody seems to care that when you work on something for a while, you need some rest. I am thinking did people here forget how eurofly 1 worked? Did we have bugs? Yes, a bunch of them. Did eurofly 1 get to the point where it is completely stable? Of course, just like any software or game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector