Re: I am very disapointed in xl studios

Hi Ghost Rider.
Well it's a little late to be disappointed in xl studios since they've been gone for years now. I was disappointed when I found out danger city wouldn't be released because I was really looking forward to it at the time. But now we have developers that actually follow through with there games instead of promising a game and then not delivering it.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kool_turk
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: burak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron